• Micky Anderson

    when u do architecture photography, do u use a PC lens? love your work so much. my last child has left, so i now have time to really study photography. u have inspired me greatly. thank uReplyCancel

    • Thank you for your note . . .not sure what you mean by PC . .. I do have a tilt shift lens and do use it, but the one I use the most is the 24 to 70mm f/2.8 and a tripod is my best friendReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *



Back to top|Contact me
T R A V E L   B O O K S
T R A V E L   B O O K S   2